Abstracts involving biological research, conservation projects, or cultural and indigenous knowledge in the Mariana Islands are being accepted for review. This includes topics such as:
- watershed restoration
- forest restoration and landscape management
- animal ecology
- natural history
- endangered species conservation (e.g. orchids, birds, bats, butterflies)
- invasive species management (e.g. snakes, fire ants, vines, coconut rhinoceros beetles)
- wetland or mangrove studies
- human interactions with the environment
- cultural and indigenous knowledge
Oral presentations will be 12 minutes long, with 3 minutes for questions. Please prepare your presentation using a recent version of Powerpoint in normal width. We will send more information about how to submit your presentation at a later date.
Maximum poster dimensions are 48" width x 36" height. We will have a virtual poster session where conference attendees can join you in a virtual room to view and discuss your poster.
Photo credit - skink by A. Gawel